Quote / Order Process:
1) Review and determine your event environment requirements including:
- exhibit floor space
- overall structural design
- product demo areas
- LCD screen locations
- graphic locations and content
- storage space
- electrical requirements (that dictate placement of electrical outlets in hidden or unobtrusive locations of the event booth design)
2) Browse our site for the Truss Kit that best accomplishes your need, or is closest to meeting the need with with minor adjustments.
- We can customize an existing design or create a completely original design based on your creative needs.
3) Choose which graphic package best accommodates your graphic layout requirement (usually a combination of A, B, C or D etc. Graphic locations) - or we will add in the graphics sizes & pricing for Custom Designs.
- Include as much relevant information as you can about your booth.
4) Click the Quote button and fill in all fields for the most accurate, informative, non-published price quote of the most creative, effective booth design. Indicate specific design adjustments and choices to us. Include a drawing or pic(s) if you’re able.
5) We respond with quotation, drawings & support specs. After any required Discusssion and refinements, we issue an order confirmation that you can Initiate through a secure online payment portal.
- Once you have the conclusive drawing and quote, please initiate your order with preferred payment option at least 30 to 40 days prior to your show move in date to avoid extra cost that can be incurred from the show management & freight carrier. Documented "Benchmark" Payment Schedule available for the larger projects. (Ask Rep for Details)